Thursday 19 May 2016


when everything's seems all good but something inside does not feel right?
Academics testing your soul and being overwhelmed. when everyone's turning their back on you, when you are most vulnerable and need their support. mood shift, hostility, impulsivity, loneliness and probably the most chaotic social relationships. that's when you know yo need some Devine intervention in your life. we all need something that can keep us going, some sort of a motivation and inspiration so to be able to move forward.

I usually try to meditate when ever I feel the pressure on my shoulders and feeling like I am about to burst. I was having a conversation with one of my friends the other day, she was basically expressing how she feels inside, how she is literally exhausted about life, how everything else is not going her way. Her boyfriend of 4 years left her and all that. if you totally know me, you would know that, I'm totally not judgmental, I'm actually that one friend who would try to cheer you up as I was listening to her, I pose a question to her, asked if she ever prays, she node her head.

for me praying, is not just a conversation with God or telling the Lord all your problems and probably
saying your thank yous, praying for me is more than that, it involves being able to listen and interact with God. being able to be at calm, away from the stresses of this world in your own space, to be able to realise all the negativity that has been surrounding you for a while now, allowing the holy spirit, to fill in that empty void for a while now.

I may sound as if I am preaching now, but I always believe that everyone stick to some sort of super power in which it works out for them. either way, it is a free country, everyone's entailed to anything that pleases them. I think we may be different, but not quite, as Christians, if it works out for me, it can suite you as well. that's what I told my friend as we were chilling, I think taking a walk and interacting with people, especially those with similar problems it can help.
own your happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment