Tuesday 24 May 2016


PURPOSE

Many people have different aspects about life, but I believe in fulfilling a purpose in life, to find my calling while gratifying God’s intentions for me. Whether it is spiritual, career, or dream related.
A couple years back I was hesitant of the direction of my life, I was just saved; something believed to be one of Gods many purposes in this world for us. I approached a question, what my purpose in this world was and how I was going to figure it out. Honestly, I still don’t know what my purposes are, but as I began growing closer to God the more I felt that I was growing spiritually. Along the way I’ve come to realize that the only spiritual intention is to become a better Christian, to not only to do good for myself but good for others.

On that road to seeking a future along with happiness,  I was in search of my calling. I always knew that I wanted to go to college and get a career to one day become successful. I searched for my passion in life.As we get older we gain responsibilities and make our dreams realities, to one day form the foundation of what will contour us into what we will become. As time passes by I want to grow wiser; I want a better relationship with God, and I want to know that whatever I do with my life will have a connection with His intentions for me. I want to fulfill my life’s purposes while spreading the world of the Lord, and to become selfless in every aspect. In order to find true happiness, we must first look for God and fulfill our purpose.
In the future, I will look back and think of all my accomplishments. I will perceive my life not as a lifeless body, but a body that experienced the full ride of life. I will have fulfilled my purpose in life.

2 comments: