Wednesday 21 September 2016

Bloomingness!

Just like a flower, I have always known that there will always be a time where I shine. Like anyone else, I have always had my ups and downs as a student. There were some point where I almost gave up on my studies, because of the pressure that I was feeling. Many of the people who started at the same time we did, dropped out, changed majors, etc. they quit. I have always had that sixth sense that would always tell me to never quit, and I am grateful for it. I’m not a quitter. I’d rather fail a class three times and eventually pass it than quit and resign myself to the idea that I “just can’t get it.” If you see failure as an end, that makes you a quitter. You can’t succeed at anything if you quit. Don’t be a quitter, be a failure who is always willing to try it once again
Behind every success story is an embarrassing first effort, a stumble, a setback or a radical change of direction. It’s these first clumsy steps on the road to fame and fortune. 

When you see someone who’s very successful, you almost imagine that it was a foregone conclusion, that they’re a genius, that they were destined for great things.
Where I am right now, is not where I am destined to be, but I am definitely sure, it is a right path for me to where I should be. Like a flower, there are times when I bloom so hard, that I shine and be happy for what I am doing. There is so much to life for me. I just discovered that I am writer, well, a very good one in this regard. And I am definitely enjoying expressing my feelings through writing. I also enjoy being a presenter or rather a reporter in any broadcasting sphere. I am blooming Hun! I have finally released my potential and I see a lot great stuff ahead of me.

One of the things that made me feel this good about my career path, is probably moving outside my comfort zone. I’m a very different person from the person I was a year ago. I am very open minded, humble and one person who is very outspoken and a go getter. I’m good in balancing my social life and school work, so I think I won’t have any difficulties when I get to be exposed in the work sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment